Lita spike

Photobucket

Today is a very happy day, I had been wanting a pair of Lita for months but everytime I hadn't enought money to afford my favorite model....so my dear boyfriend decided to buy them for me as a present....isn't he absolutely the most perfect boyfriend ever? The best thing is he also loves these shoes and he bought me my favorite model, the spike one!

Photobucket

Photobucket

How can they be so damn perfect?

Another great thing was the shipping, the shop sent them yesterday and today they were at home! If you want I can leave you the link of this shop (it also making sales to lita shoes now!), but remember it's italian so I don't know if the shipping cost will be affordable!

Photobucket

Awww so much love for this little note, I'll surely beat all the haters with my new shoes 8D ahah!

The weather become tropical these days (40° T_T kill meeeee) so I can't wear them, but I hope I have the chance to wear them asap!

26 commenti:

  1. awesome shoes!!
    (even though I would not wear them ^_^)

    RispondiElimina
  2. They are so amazing shoes! I also love these ones and these ones are my favorite ones of Lita shoes as well ♥

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I'm really glad you like them ♥ I think they're perfect for your style!

      Elimina
  3. sì, decisamente il fidanzato perfetto <3 voglio vedere una foto delle scarpeee

    RispondiElimina
  4. Magnifico! I love that kind of shoes, yey!

    RispondiElimina
  5. Risposte
    1. he is always too kind with me çOç it was really the perfect gift ♥

      Elimina
  6. sono così cool!!! ** non vedo l'ora di vedere come le coordinerai!!
    e si.. che caldo bestialeeeeee!! mi sciolgo O_o

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. grazie mille cara *___* spero di indossarle al più presto, non appena questo caldo letale ci lascia un pò di respiro D:

      Elimina
  7. sono bellissime!! Se mai un giorno dovessi decidermi a partare tacchi le JC sarebbero una delle mie prime scelte :3

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. sono contenta che ti piacciono ♥♥♥ davvero, te le consiglio tanto perchè sono comodissime *w*

      Elimina
  8. yaay they are just adorable!I love spikes and can you tell me the website where you bought it??? ^^

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I'm glad you like them dear ♥! The shop is called moustacheshop and you can find it on ebay!

      Elimina
  9. Amo queste scarpe °^A^° e questo è decisamente uno dei modelli migliori \*U*/

    RispondiElimina
  10. AGH AGH AGH! Those shoes are like the shoes of dreams if dreams had spikes and were made of awesomeness~♥ Eh, you get the deal! So happy for you ( ; 3 ; )

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. awwww thank you so much sweetie ♥♥♥♥ you're too kind *w*

      Elimina
  11. Congrats on a new pair of absolutely gorgeous shoes!

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.