Day 2 - Shinjuku Studio Alta ( part I )

01:29
 Photobucket

The second day was really tiring...I didn't sleep and I also spent the whole day around different districts so when I came back to the hotel I was almost dead (but strangely I didn't sleep again =_= damned time zone!). The day was really full so I decided to split the post in two parts (morning and afternoon): firstly we went to Shinjuku Studio Alta, it's not the most famous mall shop but I can say it's absolutely my favorite! I love the shops inside, there are also my favorite gyaru brand here (Glavil) and a lot of other rokku shops! I don't see myself as gyaru but I think my actual style (beside lolita and pastelgoth) is something between rokku gyaru, punk and other inspirations. Let's start with some pictures I made inside (it's forbidden, but I risked anyway ahah):

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Swimmer!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I asked the adorable shop girl of Glavil to make a picture with me! She is so beautiful and kind! She also put a protective envelope to save my purchases from rain!

Photobucket

T-shirt Pimkie - Skirt h&m - Headband Lockshop - Tights taobao - Necklace Monomania

My outfit : firstly I wanted to go out without any cardigan but after the weather became really windy and rainy I was forced to wear something...it's really strange, in Tokyo the weather changes so many times in the same day °_° it's really hard to chose an outfit! I also made some camwhoring shooting while I was waiting my boyfriend to be ready!

After the big shopping session (I spent so much D:) we decided to eat something inside the mall, we found a cute and little stand of takoyaki and we decided to stay there

Photobucket
My lunch! It was so damn delicious *_*

After that we decided to go to the Shinjuku closet child...we search it for a lot of time in the early morning and when we finally found it, it was closed =_= I don't think it's normal for a shop to open at 12 o'clock...but after visiting Studio Alta we went there, unluckily I could make pictures only of Vivienne Westwood floor, the others were too full!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I fell in love with one of them...maybe I'll come back later if I don't find anything I like!

I was annoyed because the choice was so little and I didn't find anything of my wishlist...it's strange because it's a really big list XD and also the gothic session were too boring, only 5 moitiè dresses and two accessories...the only good thing is the money I saved for a little time ahah.

The second part will come asap!

17 commenti:

  1. Non hai idea di quanto ti invidio T_____T
    Bellissimo outfit! Ma solo io quando vado in vacanza mi sembro sempre una brabona?! XD

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Grazie mille cara ♥♥♥ in realtà anche io a volte sono stata in questi giorni molto barbona e anche mal truccata XDD mi vergogno da cani perchè qui sono tutti iper aggiustati!

      Elimina
  2. oddio!!!! non oso pensare a quanta roba comprerai!!!!!!!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. AHAH ho già comprato una montagna di roba in questi 4 giorni....già non entra più niente in valigia XD

      Elimina
  3. unbelievable how many great shops there are! You're lucky <3

    RispondiElimina
  4. Oh my..I'm sure this place would be so bad for my wallet and money, I see so many things I would love to have!♥

    I like your outfit! And hopefully you will be able to catch some sleep the next night!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you very much dear ♥♥♥ luckily I finally slept the last night!

      Elimina
  5. I like your outfit, you looked nicer than the shop girl which is always impressive. :D
    I also love browsing swimmer even if i hardly ever buy anything there but i'm not too keen on anything gyaru, except maybe hime gyaru shoes for their ridiculousness and some acessories. I'm not into the whole "revealing" sort of fashion.
    I am actually shocked that you couldn't find anything you like at closet child, that's one of my favorite places to shop at (a lot nicer than the harajuku one) and i always spend most of my money there. But then again i don't just buy wishlist items, i buy things that are affordable and fit mostly. I don't think i'm very picky at all.

    The first days are always terrible when it comes to the jet lag. I usually just spend an entire day resting at my inlaws before venturing out because of that. After doing so I'm doing fine.
    I love reading about all this stuff so keep posting. You are being far more disciplined than I was for sure!
    Big kiss from Portugal,
    Jo

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you very much ♥ in this period I prefer buy only my dream dresses because I haven't the chance to wear lolita always like the past years, also I haven't a big closet at my home, it become a serious problem to fit all my dresses in it!

      I'm really glad you liked the post, I surely update all about this amazing trip ♥♥♥

      Elimina
  6. WOOOOW I want to buy everything!!! HAHAH If I was in your place, I think I would not be able to control myself~

    You look so pretty! You could easily take the seller's place XD

    Have fun, dear!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you very much dear ♥♥♥ you're too kind!

      Elimina
  7. Amazing!! =33 *jeaulous*

    RispondiElimina
  8. ahh alta is kinda cool! so many cool shops <3
    I also made a picture with the glavil shop staff, she is really pretty and nice! :O she took a picture of my friend and me too and made a short entry about us and our gets on her blog..SO cool x)

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. She is so beautiful *_*! She also make a picture of me for the snap blog, but I don't know when she shares it ahah ♥

      Elimina

Powered by Blogger.