Day 3 - Harajuku and Shibuya 109

04:18



Photobucket

The third day we went again to Harajuku, this time we visited Takeshita Dori and the first part of the park (we will go again to Harajuku during the next days to visit it), there were a lot of cool people everywhere and the shops were amazing! You can find a lot of special things for a very cheap price *_* let’s start with the pictures (the first one was my breakfast XD)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Isn’t  it amazing? I love that shop bag!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Some pictures of the park

Then we went to the street, there were so many adorable shops and the street was full of people!
Photobucket
 



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After that we were very hungry so we searched for a place to eat something, there were a lot of different restaurants but our choice was a little restaurant under a long steps near Takeshita Dori, it was the perfect choice, very good prices and yummy food!

Photobucket

Photobucket

We decided to go to Shibuya 109 in the afternoon, I made a lot of shopping there ahah everywhere there were a lot of beautiful gals! The mall was really full, sometimes I felt so disperate with so many “hirashai masen” everywhere ahah! I didn’t make pictures inside because I was really tired after so many hours out but this is the picture of my shopping bags

Photobucket

In the evening we went around Shinjuku to find some shops for my boyfriend but we didn’t succeed, but luckily we found the Christon Cafe so we decided to eat something there for dinner! The place was amazing but we didn’t like the food :( we felt very sick after that and the prices are also very high!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Fried pizza…being Italian it was a bit shocking XD

Photobucket

My two very simple outfits of the day, I wanted to stay cozy for the shopping session! The first one is for the morning, in the evening when we went out again andthe weather became cold so I decided to change the outfit to something more warm.

12 commenti:

  1. Too bad that the food wasn't that good at the second restaurant and that you got sick :(

    I'm so curious what's in all those bags!! ♥

    RispondiElimina
  2. Con questo reportage che stai facendo, mi sto innamorando sempre più di Tokyo! e la voglia di andarci sale a gogo c__c non vedo l'ora di vedere tutti i tuoi acquisti *O*

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. spero tanto che riuscirai ad andarci ♥♥ al più presto farò un post sugli acquisti *w*

      Elimina
  3. Oddio, il secondo outfit è splendido *_* la croceeeeeee dove l'hai presa???

    RispondiElimina
  4. your hello kitty case is lovely!
    I am nostalgic seeing your pics ;_; Yes I have been to japan once..almost 8 years ago (OMG ALREADY). I am totally going to take your blog notes as tips when going there again (I really hope again!)

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you very much dear ♥ the hello kitty case is new *_* there are so many lovely cases here! I hope you can go again to Japan asap ♥♥♥

      Elimina
  5. Oh, amazing photos as always! I love Christon Cafe ♥___♥

    RispondiElimina
  6. you look so cute,and I love these ice creams and crepes or what it is.. :D ^^

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.