Day 4 - Ikebukuro

04:42


Photobucket

The forth day we went to Ikebukuro! It’s totally different from the other districts I visited, you can see a lot of “normal” people there! We spent the whole time inside Sunshine City, it’s so big we were there almost all day XD I bought other things and a lot of presents for my friends! I fell in love with the Anna Sui shop T_T it’s like a dream to visit it, I always wanted to buy something from it but in Italy you can’t find the brand, but now my desire was realized!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


After the shopping round we were very hungry and we decided to go in a traditional ramen restaurant, luckily they also served gyouza, i love them! (I think eating ramen with chopsticks would be too hard for me ahah)

Photobucket

Photobucket

In the afternoon we visited a bit the district, we went to a lot of different manga shops like Mandarake and K-books! I also fond a big cosplay shop and bought something there too!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

When we came back to the hotel I was so tired that my only thoughts were “eat and sleep” XD this is my dinner (rolled chicken and nikuman)

Photobucket

Photobucket

My outfit today, my iron straighteners don’t work with the different electric charge here in Japan =_= I hate it! I wore a lot of my new purchases yay! Love my new hat *_*

Photobucket

Shopping today

Photobucket

The next day we went to Akihabara! Stay tuned for the next post!

Bonus picture: Giga puddi and coconut m&ms

Photobucket

Photobucket

16 commenti:

  1. Those hats with ears look so cute!

    And I love your outfit, so cool! The sweater and hat look amazing ♥ And yummy, gyouza, my favourite!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you very much dear ♥ the hats are so cute, I want all of them!

      Elimina
  2. I love the store with the hats! The food always makes me miss japan. I stuff myself with green tea everything. <3

    RispondiElimina
  3. Awesome tryp! I love your post <3
    I need one of these gigapuddins!!!!! *__________________________*

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you very much ♥ I'm glad you like the post!

      Elimina
  4. Ma perché non esistono negozi del genere qui in Italia? ** Mi piange il cuore ;A;
    P.S.: quei manichini sono terribilmente realistici o sbaglio?

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. me lo chiedo anche io ç_ç i negozi sono stupendi! I manichini sono ovunque molto realistici e curati, non come quelli da noi XD

      Elimina
  5. Anna sui's bag is so cute!
    OMG!! SO MANY HATS!! I would buy all of them! huahaha

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I love the anna sui bag too! Also the package of every products is like a piece of art ç_ç

      Elimina
  6. Ciao :D ti seguo da un po', ma non ho mai commentato... inizio ora perché ho visto che indossi un maglione con le croci che ho anch'io XD (Romwe, giusto?)
    Che meraviglia tutti questi negozi di abbigliamento giapponese *_* e tutto questo cibo giapponese ;ç; (anche se quelle M&M's non mi ispirano particolarmente XD!)

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. La maglia l'ho comprata qui in giappone, ma ho visto che ce l'hanno in mille negozi diversi XD sarà la classica cinesata che vendono tutti ahah!

      Elimina

Powered by Blogger.