Snip Snip shop

05:20

*Sponsored review*

Photobucket

Today I would like to show you a lovely shop online on FB!
Snip snip shop has a large range of hand - made accessories perfect for lots of different styles like sweet lolita, pastel goth and fairy kei! They sent me these cute accessories to make a review, I bought a lot of hand-made accessories in my life so I can say the quality is really good! You don’t be afraid they will break because they are really solid ^_^! 

Photobucket

Photobucket

They’re both so cute with so many sparkly inside *_* don’t you think? I can’t wait to wear them in my outfits! I absolutely recommend them, the quality is really good and also the prices are super cheap *_* take a look in their FB page and their blog, I’m sure you can find a lot of lovely items ^_^!

3 commenti:

Powered by Blogger.