Funny Saturday



The past Saturday I went out with my friends Chiara, Grazia and Alessia. Firstly we checked Oviesse (an Italian store) ‘cause Grazia wanted to buy a bicker jacket . We also made some stupid random pictures there because they had a super amazing big mirror near the dressing rooms, I would rally like such a big mirror like that in my room ToT!

Photobucket
( I took the second picture from Chiara’s tumblr!)

My outfit of the day, I wanted to wear something pastel in this period, maybe it’s the sadness for this eternal winter ahah! Why spring is always so short D:? It’s the perfect season to dress up! Thanks to the strange late afternoon light it seemes I had dark circle XD I hate taking pictures when light is disappearing!

Photobucket



Cardigan Lipstar – Accessories Kreepsville – Sweater Black peace now – Skirt h&m – Tights Ebay – Boots Dr Martens

Then we went to our usual comics shop to greet our friends and to exchange some new items that arrived ( we made two different collective orders, one arrived to Grazia and one to me), it’s always so nice to open new things and talke about what we liked! I have the new haul post ready, stay tuned in the next days!

Photobucket

Stupid pictures are always the best, I don’t know what I was doing ahah. Thanks to my boyfriend who made this perfect picture of us!

Photobucket
Serious group picture this time

Then we went to our usual favorite bar to take something to drink (or to eat ahah). I’m so envious of the normal people who can eat hot chocolate, but with my terrible lactose intolerance I can only look at them drooling!

Photobucket

I’m also working on two lenses reviews! I hope to post them here soon *w*

16 commenti:

  1. Silly photo's are often the best photo's! You and your friend look wonderfull, you all have such cool outfits ♥

    RispondiElimina
  2. E' verissimo, la primavera è la stagione perfetta per vestirsi: non ti costringe né a maglioni e pantaloni noiosi per il troppo freddo, e né ti preclude calze o camicette per il troppo caldo. XD
    E ti capisco tantissimo per l'intolleranza ai latticini XD in teoria non si potrebbero nemmeno mangiare i biscottini... ma come si fa a resistere ;A; è già brutto abbastanza dover rinunciare alla Ciobar, accidenti T_T

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. si T_T è tremendo uscire e non poter mangiare praticamente nulla! per fortuna ho trovato dei bar che fanno dei dolci senza lattosio, altrimenti davvero sarebbe la disperazione XD!

      Elimina
  3. You look so cute! You all are really adorable :3

    RispondiElimina
  4. I love the outfits of you and your friends <3 Looks like a really fun day :3

    RispondiElimina
  5. you girls look fabulous :D

    These cookies <3

    And hurray for biker jackets!

    RispondiElimina
  6. you girls are looking so fashionable and pretty >o<
    I love your styles~ <3

    RispondiElimina
  7. eeeeeps! You look so pretty, I LOVE the skirt your wearing! I really wish Spring/Summer were longer too!
    x<3

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.