Models inspirations

04:40


Today I would like to share my favorite models that inspire my style, I read a lot of different magazines and I also follow many Japanese blogs! I’m always really happy to find new inspirations from so many different styles! Let’s start with one of my favorite models of all time:


Photobucket

I think everyone interested in Japanese fashion knows her, she is a model for Kera and now also the singer of the Aldious band. Her style is very unique, I love her versatility and also her make- up and blonde hair! I prefer her in Super Lovers style because I think it suits her personality so well (and also because it’s one of my favorite brands ahah), but she is so gorgeous with everything!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Another super known model is Akira, she is also a model for Kera and the singer of the band Disacode. Her male style suits her so damn well, I love her cozy coordinates especially when she wears Super Lovers and Algonquins! I saw her in real life when I was in Tokyo and I can say she is so damn beautiful and perfect T_T!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

She was a model for EGG (I think she doesn’t work like model right now) she caught my attention for her gothic style, at first I found it strange for a gyaru model of the past years (because now the gothic style is a trend in gyaru). I loved her blonde hair and make- up (now she has black hair and she uses a more light make up), I also like her outfits, really simple in total black but with a lot of accessories most the time!

Photobucket

From new to past, in 2009 she had tanned skin like every gyaru but she wore gothic style! I prefer her with light skin and blonde hair, but I found her really beautiful also with dark hair.

Photobucket


Photobucket

She is one of my favorite gyarus, she is a model for Ageha and also a shop-staff for Fernopaa (but maybe is her shop? If someone knows this, please let me know!), her style is strange combination between goshikku gyaru and creepy accessories, she also wears wigs very often but I think her long colored hair are super cute! Her style is really “full” and I like it for that ahah!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

She is a super young model for Popteen and EGG and also shop staff for Glavil in 109. I didn’t like her when she was into kuro gyaru style but now she fits my taste perfectly because Glavil is my favorite gyaru brand and she pulls it very well! I always checked her blog to see her new coordinates and purchases eheh! She changes her hair color very often, but I love her old hair with a big blonde band!  

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

She is a Kera model and she wears mostly gothic and sometimes punk style. I think she is the most beautiful girl I ever seen, the perfect Japanese beauty with black hair and pale skin. She has a really personal gothic style and her outfits are always amazing! It’s really hard to find pictures of her, I hope she will have more success like model because she totally deserves it!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Last but not least, Yu Kimura! A model for kera, also singer and kawaii ambassador! I don’t wear often pastel colors, but I love them so much and she is perfect with this super colorful style! Her coords are always so damn lovely and she is also an adorable person, how can’t I love her? I also love her creativity, she makes a lot of cute handmade accessories!

Photobucket

19 commenti:

  1. Great inspirations, they all look amazing and with different styles ^^

    RispondiElimina
  2. Tutte bellissime *_* le mie preferite sono Akira e Nonoka, ma mi piacciono anche gli outfit punk/goth di Amihamu e Re:no :D

    RispondiElimina
  3. I agree with 100% of these choices!
    Also... YOU SAW AKIRA IN THE FLESH?!?

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I'm glad you like them! Yes :D I saw her during my Japan Travel http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb402/Hyrulelover/IMG_2862.jpg

      Elimina
  4. ...son sempre stata follemente innamorata di Machiko XD (dai tempi della foto col cappello rosso) ma anche Akira, tutt'altro tipo, è bellissima <3!

    RispondiElimina
  5. Such a great inspiration post! I didn't know these girls, thanks for the post! : D

    RispondiElimina
  6. yaay so kawaii girls,I love them *___*

    RispondiElimina
  7. Ahh we have the same inspirations! (Although I didn't know Machiko before I saw your post, but she's beautiful!)

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I'm glad we have the same inspirations sweetie *v* ♥

      Elimina
  8. oh great models!!!
    I didn't know some of them. Akira <3 I like her a lot too!
    Thanks for sharing!

    RispondiElimina
  9. I'm also like akira


    Aimi
    http://aimiharuna.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.