Review: Milanoo Blouse

10:04
*Sponsored review*

I would like to make a little preamble about this review because I know a lot of lolitas wrote bad reviews about Milanoo and their products, I only would like to underline that Milanoo is a reseller, they don’t make personally their products and most of them are coming from taobao, so if you buy something bad you could have the same one from taobao, vice versa if you buy some products that are coming from famous taobao lolita shops like Infanta or Dear Celine you will receive obviously the same beautiful thing. I think Milanoo is a good way to avoid a shopping service for taobao if you don’t know how to use it and get some beautiful things sold out in their original stores.




   
After this let’s start with the review, this is obviously my honest opinion about the product and I hope you 'll enjoy it and find it helpful you for a future purchase!
I choose a black blouse from their website, you know blouses aren’t never enough for a lolita, I also needed a new cotton black blouse so it was the perfect chance to get it!

The quality of the blouse is really good, the material is the classic blouse’s cotton, really soft and smooth (and not so thin and transparent like a lot of blouses), you can use it all lot of different outfits ‘cause the design is really simple and versatile, the buttons are in plastic and round! The upper part is really cute and you can show it well wearing a skirt, but it’s still perfect to wear under a jsk! I choose a M size to stay comfy and the measurement are just perfect as wrote in the website. You have also the opportunity to choose to personalize the size for a little overprice! You can adjust the size with the back corset lace, they are really helpful to me because I always choose blousse a bit larger than my true size so if it’s cold I can wear something under it.
Some pictures wearing the blouse!








Bonnet Btssb (borrowed) - Blouse Milanoo - Skirt Moi Meme Moitie - Tights Calzedonia - Shoes Taobao

I definitely recommend this blouse and also the Milanoo service, it took around a month to get the parcel for the chinese new year and some little misunderstandings but they were really kind and helpful answering all my questions! I also received the parcel in few days after the shipment thanks to Fedex, so I didn’t  wait a lot of time for the usual super lazy customs! Overall I’m very satisfied with this blouse and I highly recommend it if you are searching for a good and versatile blouse for a really cheap price!

14 commenti:

  1. This review was really interesting!
    Milanoo has such a bad reputation, but they get better and better reviews at the moment ^^
    Thanks for posting!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I'm glad you found it interesting ♥ I hope they will offer better products in future!

      Elimina
  2. Beautiful blouse and OMG YOU ARE SO PERFECT!!!! *-*

    RispondiElimina
  3. Bella questa camicetta! Anch'io volevo prenderne una su questa falsariga :D
    Ho sempre sentito parlare malissimo di Milanoo, però ultimamente una ragazza che conosco ci si è presa un vestito e ha detto che era perfetto... a me prendono malissimo le immagini copiate dai siti brand a cui tolgono gli sfondi e che ripropongono a prezzi stracciati; niente da fare, non riesco a fidarmi :O
    Comunque probabilmente avranno capito che lavorare così male non gli avrebbe portato alcun beneficio, magari dopo averlo realizzato hanno iniziato a lavorare seriamente. chissà!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Anche io ho sentito pareri molto negativi, ma anche molti positivi da gente che ho su FB, quindi come ipotizzavo nel post dipende molto da cosa si compra perchè i fornitori sono tutti diversi, spero vivamente che migliorino la qualità di tutti i prodotti!

      Elimina
  4. This is really interesting. Your outfit looks perfect.
    I've heard so many bad things about Milanoo but after reading this, I'll definitely check it out
    x<3

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you very much ♥

      I was really lucky with this blouse, I hope they changed their standards and sell things with better quality from now!

      Elimina
  5. The blouse is just gorgeous!
    I've also heard so many horrible things about Milanoo, but after reading this review I'm definitely checking them out!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I'm glad you like it! I hope they will improve their quality, this blouse is perfect so I hope they will sell more good quality things in future!

      Elimina
  6. Milanoo has a really bad reputation, so it was interesting to see this.
    The blouse looks good actually, and I just love the outfit you made with it. A bonnet looks great on you, you look beautiful ♥

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you very much dear ♥♥♥ you're always so kind!

      I really hope they will improve the quality of all the item on their website!

      Elimina
  7. you know many things about product industry of China, deep insight


    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I don't understand how your ironic comment regards my item's review, lol

      Elimina

Powered by Blogger.