Ghost of Harlem purchases



If you follow me on twitter you surely know it already, but I waited so long to make a proper post about my last online purchases because when I received the parcel I had just done a haul post XD and also this time all things were summery so they didn't belong in a spring haul post ahah, I decided to buy three new summer dresses (one was a present from my boyfriend *u*) because every year is always the same story: few dresses to wash almost every day = half of your dresses will be ruined at the end of summer,  every year I have less and less summer dresses and it’s always a headache so I decided to advance the summer and buy some new dresses, luckily Ghost of Harlem has a sale section all year so I took some brand new dresses for very good prices!

 photo abiti-1.jpg

All the dresses are now out of stock so I cannot provide you a link, but you can find a lot of gorgeous dresses in their website, I love this brand so much, it’s perfect for daily outfits and a more mature rokku gyaru look!I decided to take two grey dresses, I’m a bit afraid to wear white during summer because my skin is so light I don’t want to look like a ghost so it was a nice change from the usual black!

 photo IMG_1269.jpg

 photo IMG_1276.jpg



Headband Spinns – Dress, chocker Ghost of Harlem – Tights taobao – Boots Jeffrey Campbell

I wore firstly the black one because I really love the shape! The print is not grey as it looks in the pictures but army green, I tried to make another picture to show it because in my outfit picture you can’t see it really well!

 photo IMG_1542.jpg

How do you deal with summer? I always try to wear really cozy and light dresses, in Italy summer is like hell XD

17 commenti:

  1. Love the dresses you picked!
    haha too bad they're out of stock now >< good spotting!!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Loooove everything, Ghost of Harlem is so you *u*

    RispondiElimina
  3. Your outfit is really cool! I didn't know this website, I am going to visit it!

    RispondiElimina
  4. Aw, sono tutti e tre carinissimi! Ma il mio preferito è quello nero che hai nell'outfit, forse perché è un po' più gotico <3 vestitini come questi sono super versatili, basta cambiare scarpe e accessori e hai un look completamente diverso. Ottimi acquisti :D

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. grazie mille *v* sono contenta che ti piacciono ♥

      Elimina
  5. I love your outfit. :3

    xo, Shiki

    http://beautifuljrockdevil.blogspot.hu/

    RispondiElimina
  6. I love the dress and the tights go really well with it too :) I love the colour black a lot also but I want to try and be brave and wear more pastels haha
    x<3

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you very much *v* I'm sure you will be super lovely with pastel colors ♥♥

      Elimina
  7. Hey ;) I wanted to ask which shopping service you usually use? ^x^

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.