New hair color

04:12


 photo hair-1.jpg

I got the inspiration for my new hair from a lot of pictures I saw on tumblr, I totally fell in love with this gradient so I was really happy to finally make it! Firstly check my Hair trade review about my new extensions, after I corrected my hair color I decided to finally make the gradient on them,  I wanted to make them lilac but the color didn’t turn out very well so I opted for a stronger color with flamingo pink from la Riche Directions. It was really simple because you don’t need something special to make it, only the hair dye and a specific brush to spread the color over the hair.

 photo IMG_1251.jpg

 I waited only 1-2 minutes and the color turned out so brilliant! To not damage your extensions the advice is to let them dry up naturally without hair dryer : I did it and in around 15 minutes in the sun they were totally dry! The color bleed a lot so I recommend to put something under them to not stain.

 photo
image_1367500857247547.jpg

And then…the final result! I really love them *_* the color is amazing! I would like to try other colors in the future eheh I still have almost 2/3 of the color so I think I’ll wait a lot but for summer the color is just perfect, I love wearing hot pink nail polish and colorful make up during the hot season! 

 photo IMG_1290.jpg

 photo IMG_1292.jpg



Dress, Choker Ghost of Harlem – Bag Algonquins – Tights Glad News – Boots Jeffrey Campbell

What do you think of them?

18 commenti:

  1. Che bel colore! Adoro quella tonalità di rosa, è probabilmente la mia preferita. Anch'io ultimamente ho avuto per la testa quest'idea delle punte colorate :D
    Molto bello l'outfit tra l'altro, è un sacco rock <3

    RispondiElimina
  2. Love what you're wearing!
    Xx
    Rhea
    http://fuss.co.in

    RispondiElimina
  3. The colour is so pretty and bold ^_^
    x<3

    RispondiElimina
  4. ohhhw~!!
    It looks pretty good! *___*
    I love your outfit (AGAIN) xD <3
    you could be such a good model or japanese shop staff..I would make pictures with you every single time I'm in the shop xD

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. you're too too sweet dear *v* ♥♥♥ I hope we can meet one day in Tokyo so we can do a lot of shopping together!

      Elimina
  5. Amazing =)! It looks realy good and easy to make
    Suddenly I feel like ordering a new set of extension, so I can have long hair for summer =D

    RispondiElimina
  6. Sono davvero bellissimi! Io li ho sui miei capelli naturali, ma sono stata costretta ad accorciarli quindi si vedono davvero poco.
    Effettivamente le extensions sono un'ottima alternativa alla decolorazione, e anche questo flamingo pink mi piace molto, dal catalogo dei campioni sembrava più smorto, mentre in realtà quello ad essere meno acceso è il carnation pink!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Grazie mille *_* ti consiglio tanto sia le extension (sono comode e non devi ritoccare il colore spesso) che flamingo pink che è una tonalità davvero bella e accesa!

      Elimina

Powered by Blogger.