Review: Lady Macbeth Tights & Choker

* Sponsored review *


I would like to present you a new handmade shop that sponsored my review, Lady Macbeth!

The shop sells only handmade pieces, for example: accessories, tops, tights, etc and they are different collections, I love especially the galaxy one *v* I have been following this shop since the opening some months ago so I was really happy to have the chance to review them for you because there are a lot of super lovely things and the prices are cheap, I really hope you like them! I had the opportunity to chose two things I like:

 photo IMG_1609-1.jpg


 photo IMG_1332.jpg

 photo IMG_1336.jpg

Aren’t them super lovely? I love the Galaxy theme since the first time I saw it two years ago, I’m so happy I could take this tights because the quality is really good and the print amazing, I’m a big fan of purple and it’s really hard for me to find cool tights in this color but this pair is so amazing, how can’t I love them? The price is really affordable and you can choose between three different sizes! It’s really important because if you are a tall girl you can get the tights in the perfect size for you (I chose the S size).


 photo IMG_1367.jpg

 photo
FotoFlexer_Photo-11.jpg

Wearing it, also if you can’t see it really well! ( I will soon receive the fashion walk pictures *_* I can’t wait to show them to you!)

This collar is my favorite piece of all the shop, I’m addicted to collars and this one is so cute I fell in love with it! The material is really soft and everything has good quality, roses and studs are amazing together! It’s perfect for a lot of different styles, I highly recommend it!
She also sent me a cute earrings pair!

 photo IMG_1339.jpg

I would like to remember that everything is handmade and you can ask to customize the items and choose between a lot of sizes, just ask the dear Giulia who is the shop owner ^_^! She ships worldwide so everyone has the opportunity to buy fromher shop! I hope you liked the review and let me know what do you think about the products (and also the outfits ahah)!




11 commenti:

  1. Uhm, non è il mio genere, però realizza oggetti veramente carini <3 le calze in particolare sono molto belle.
    Tra l'altro mi piace un sacco la foto dove indossi il collare :D

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. grazie mille *_* purtroppo il giorno degli scatti stavo malissimo e si vede, però spero di essere uscita decente negli altri ahahah!

      Elimina
  2. I love your tights. *w* Amazing.


    bai-bai,
    Shiki

    http://beautifuljrockdevil.blogspot.hu/

    RispondiElimina
  3. The tights are so pretty, the print is amazing!

    RispondiElimina
  4. those tights are so so pretty!!!!
    x<3

    RispondiElimina
  5. Wow, sounds like you've some wonderful ideas and plans On Ladies Tights,sounds like the end result will look very nice! Best of luck with the changes

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.