New ootd and some purchases



Hi dears!
How are you? I’m really stressed for my summer exams, I cannot relax until October, I hope I won’t die because of it. XD I try to dress up regularly because I don’t want to stay in pajama all day ahah. I received my last parcel from Japan a few days ago and I immediately wore my new dress from Glad News, I fell in love with this things in the past month and I’m so happy I took them on sale!

 photo IMG_1720.jpg

 photo IMG_1719.jpg

 photo IMG_1734.jpg



Headband Spinns – Choker Ghost of Harlem – Dress Glad News – Boots Jeffrey Campbell

The dress is REALLY short and I didn’t expect it! I’m only 1.62 cm high, so really near to the standard Asian height but this dress is so short I need to wear it with short pants under XD and it’s also sheer! I don’t know how someone can wear it without something under it, but it’s still really gorgeous, there are spikes and different stones on the bust! The reason why I always prefer to buy brand things is the cure of the details, not because they are Japanese like I heard a lot of times. 

 photo IMG_1724.jpg

I also changed a bit how I curled my hair, I like the result but I’m still not totally convinced, I’ll keep trying until I find what I’m searching for XD.


I noticed some days ago someone made a valentine about goshikku gyaru and I’m really really happy someone liked my outfit *_* and also to appear near so many gorgeous girls! I’m not really into the gals community because I know a lot of them don’t consider me gyaru because I wear so many other styles (and my substyles rokku and goshikku aren’t really popular) so I would like to thank the girl who included me in this lovely valentine, I hope too to see more goshikku gyarus in the comm!

 photo 9bc84j.jpg

I joined the last contest for Kawaii International ( if you missed it you can watch the episode here and here), and they showed also my blackxwhite outfit *___* it’s a bit old but I like it!

 photo screenshot.jpg

I really like this program, do you like it? Did you join some of their contests? I will surely subscribe also to their summer outfit contest!

20 commenti:

  1. CUTE dress :) it really suits you. I love your dip dyed hair too
    x<3

    RispondiElimina
  2. OMG so cool!! *^* I didn't see the episode but that's awesome! haha
    I was also in an episode the last year..hahah
    you would be the perfect shop staff in Japan! Or a model!
    omg <3 your style is perfect...
    the dress is so cool *^*

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you so much sweetie ♥♥♥ you're always to kind çOç I want to hug you!

      Elimina
  3. bello l'outfit, avrei però una domanda: com'è portare le lita d'estate? fanno tanto caldo?

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. grazie mille *v*! le mie non sono molto calde e riesco a portarle tranquillamente, probabilmente il modello scamosciato è decisamente menoo fattibile da indossare d'estate!

      Elimina
  4. That dress is so pretty, I love the sheer fabric of the skirt and the cool skull print ^^ And I like how you curled your hair, it looks good ♥ Totally in love with the pink in your hair! You look fantastic as always dear, and that valentine is well deserved!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you so much dear ♥♥ you're always so kind ç*ç

      Elimina
  5. Bellissima come sempre! çOç ♥♥♥

    RispondiElimina
  6. in bocca al lupo per gli esami estivi ;)
    e complimenti come al solito per gli outfit, l'abito col teschio è fichissimo X3

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. grazie mille cara ♥♥♥ sapevo che ti sarebbe piaciuto l'abito *_*

      Elimina
  7. Your outfit is just so pretty and I really really love your hair, everytime I see it, I'm just like... *wwww*

    RispondiElimina
  8. mi piace moltissimo il tuo outfit *_* il vestito è magnifico!

    RispondiElimina
  9. I loved your dress! It's very cute!
    LOve it!

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.