Review: black x purple wig from Sololita


Another review for the lovely lolita web shop sololita! If you haven't already read my previous reviews you can check them here and here! This time I was able to choose another wig from their large selection, you know it's my favorite part of all the website. I already got two wigs from them so I was sure I would be satisfied! I chose THIS wig, it's black with a violet under part, I'm a big fan of this color combination so I was really happy to try it!




As usual I got the parcel well wrapped with EMS shipping, so you'll be sure to get your items really fast and without fear!






 This is how the wig looks in real life, the colors are amazing and the fiber is really soft and smooth. I cut as usual the bangs so the blend is really visible also in the upper part! It's surely one of the most soft wigs I have, I'll recommend it for sure! The best thing is the black part is so natural, if you already bought some black wigs maybe you noticed how sometimes they look shiny and fake, but this one is totally opaque, really natural! It suits a lot of different styles, I'd like to coordinate it with gothic outfits or darker colors in general.
























































































Headband Spinns - Blouse taobao - Skirt Glavil - Necklace Giada Bijoux - Tights Tally Wejil - Boots Glad News

I'm really satisfied with the quality of the items and the great service, I surely recommend sololita again and again! Let me know if you like this wig and the outfit of course!

15 commenti:

  1. I love that wig style, it's so cute :3

    RispondiElimina
  2. So beautiful wig! (。・ω・。)ノ♡

    RispondiElimina
  3. One of my friends has it in blue! It's really pretty

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Blue is such a nice color for this wig model! I'm curious to see it *v*

      Elimina
  4. Wonderfull with the purple :D Suits well with that skirt!

    RispondiElimina
  5. Love your outfits as always! and the wig too. :)

    RispondiElimina
  6. the wig looks good on you and I like how you matched it with your outfit:3

    RispondiElimina
  7. woah, is really really matte, it looks very natural compared to my black wigs D_: Is super cool that they sponsor you <3

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.