Review: Sammy Dress items

New review, this time for the well known fashion shop Sammy Dress, if you didn't know they sell a lot of clothes, accessories, shoes, bags etc for really cheap prices, the cheapest I ever seen in tons of shops! They kindly offered me a 30$ coupon (including shipping), at first sight I tought "what I can choose with this low budget?", but then after a quick tour in the website I noticed how I could choose a lot of items! I got the coupon in January and I chose a fur coat, I didn't get reply from them for over a month, then I noticed by myself the item was sold out....I wrote them to ask if there were problems with my order and I got the "positive" answer they were preparing my parcel....then I didn't get answers or notices for over another month. In March I got another mail from them saying my item was sold out and I had choose something different, so I choose these two items you will see in my review without problems and really fast. I wanted to be clear in my review and talk about their service that wasn't the best for me, of course then they solved all problems as I wrote before!
 



They shipped out my parcel with NL post, I didn't expect it and I got my things in 10 days! Amazing don't you think? I thought I would get the parcel after one month (like every order from China or Korea), I was really surprised about it! I read in other reviews that the slow shipping method changes frequently, so I don't know if you'll get your things with NL post like me. Everything was well packed!














































Ribbons, necklace Kreepsville666 - Sweater Sammydress - Skirt Tally Wejil - Tights, shoes Ebay 

The first item I chose is a cool sweater with the grumpy cat! You know I'm a cat addicted and when I saw it I fell in love instantanely!
The print is really well done, I love the writes all over the sweater, also the colors are really cute! It's free size so you'll never have problems (custom size it's available for orders over 20 pieces on almost every item) and the material is a soft cotton, I'm really satisfied about it! The price was only 5,76 euro, the cheapest I ever saw for this item, I found this sweater for like the triple price in other websites!






























Hat River Island - Necklace Ebay - Sweater Sammydress - Skirt Terranova - Tights Glad News - Boots Jeffrey Campbell

The second item I chose is the crop sweater with the "Rich fashion advisory explicit content" print, I think it's funny and cool, perfect for spring andcasual looks! The material is a soft cotton blend, really cozy and smooth. It's also available in white and grey. The price is only 6,10 euro! It's really easy to coordinate and you can create tons of different outfits with it! I paired it with denim, black and gold accessories to give a special touch to the whole outfit, you can see also my new Jeffrey Campbell which I'm totally in love with! I enjoy wearing light make up in this period, really strange for me!

I'm really satisfied about these two items, the quality is really good compared to the super low prices!

12 commenti:

  1. Those are some cool items you got there. ^__^ It's always nice when the shipping is fast!

    http://nagareboshi9.blogspot.ch

    RispondiElimina
  2. ahhhhh i love Grumpy Cat, she's so cute ^^
    xo

    RispondiElimina
  3. awesome! :D Love the outfits! :D

    RispondiElimina
  4. I love both outfits, it's really cool to see two different looks on you in one post. It shows how versatile your are~!

    RispondiElimina
  5. My friend bought the same Grumpy the cat sweater ^-^
    Is so cute!! I love it!!
    And i have the same spiky necklace!! ( in black hehe)

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. It's really cute in black ♡ I hope to get it in future! *_*

      Elimina
  6. I LOVE YOUR 2nd OUTFIT AND LOOK! *^*
    Even your simple make up looks very beautiful on you <3
    and the shoes...I fell so hard in love for them! wow!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you so much dear ;u; you are too sweet ♡♡♡♡!

      Elimina

Powered by Blogger.