Review: Sammy dress items II

I recently got a new parcel with two new items from SammyDress to review (if you miss my previous post you can find it here), I hope you like them! Everything is really cute and cheap!
















































Dress Sammydress - Hat h&m - Necklace Accessorize - Skirt Glad News - Shoes Jeffrey Campbell

The first item I chose is a simple black dress with long sleeves, I know it's already summer and I cannot wear it without dying but I wanted to show it to you anyway! It's perfect for a daily look, you can pair it with almost everything and create tons of different outfits. The material is really soft, perfect for every season, the size is almost free 'cause it's elastic. I said the best thing is the price? Only 4,91 euro! I coordinated it with special accessories to give it more personality, like I do everytime I wear something really simple :)!



































































































































Headband, choker Taobao - Top Sammydress - Skirt Bershka - Shoes Yru

The second item is a white crop top with a cute flower pattern over it, perfect for summer season! The material is  nice and soft and the flowers lace really lovely, it's simple but still special and you can wear it with a lot of different coords! I love wearing crop tops with high waist skirts, so I paired it with a white skirt and did a full white outfit (wich I love to wear during summer!), do you like it? Of course this item is also really cheap, only 6,79 euro! The size is around a S/M, it fits for 90 cm of bust so don't forget to check your measurements before ordering!

Do you like these items and my outfits? Let me know what do you think about them!

14 commenti:

  1. I really like your black outfit so much, it is simple but looks elegant and special! *ö*

    RispondiElimina
  2. Due outfit diversissimi ma entrambi supercarini <3 stai bene veramente con tutto, non c'è niente da fare XD!

    RispondiElimina
  3. I really love the black outfit! Those shoes and skirt are to die for! It just looks great ^^

    RispondiElimina
  4. You look amazing as always!
    I really like the witch vibe of the black outfit. it's like a bad witch/good witch style here :D

    SAMI★SPOON

    RispondiElimina
  5. really love your pastel flower crown :) so cute.
    really like the first outfit too
    xo

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.