Hana Village review



Today I would like to show you a new circle lens/asian make up shop, Hana Village! It's the new little sister of the well know Lensvillage shop, the difference is that Hana Village is specialized in cosmetics from Asia, but you can also find tons of beautiful circle lens! They offer:
-  free delivery worldwide (minimum purchase $20).
- 1 to 1 exchange on contact lenses if customer has problem with them.
- Customer can request to return/exchange product if they are not happy with their purchase. 
- More than 2000 products, they sell top colored lenses and cosmetic brands in Asia

This review will be a little big with tons of pics and descriptions, brace yourselves!



Website ★★★★★
The shop has a big selection of beauty products and you can find most of the famous asian brands like Dolly Wink, Koji, Skin79. The website is really cute and detailed, you can find everything easily without spending too much time, every section is very well sorted (for example if you go to the beauty section you'll find other categories hair care, make up and skincare). You have a big choice between the circle lenses too, with all the most know brand like Geo, Eos, Kimchi and so on. Definitely a good chance to get circle lenses and make up items in only one order without searching for them in other websites!

Service ★★★★★
I ordered from the website really easily and my parcel was shipped in few days. The staff is also really kind and replies to mails fast, definitely recommended!

Shipping ★★★★☆
I got my parcel in three weeks, the usual time when you choice a standard shipping from Malaysia.
A fast shipping is available if you need something in less time! The parcel was carefully packed so you don't need to worry for your items, I got all of them in perfect condition.

Now it's time to review the products I got with my order! I choose two make up items I really needed: the famous eyebrow mascara from Dolly Wink and the Eyelash glue from Koji. I also got two new pair of circle lenses.

Price: $18.80


















Dolly wink recently changed their line, because of this I had the old version, but don't worry it's the same product, only a different color name and packging! I tried this product from a friend so I was really happy to get it too, it has good quality, stays all day without problems (I tested it for a whole day in a convention, you can understand how resistent it is) and it covers perfectly my ash eyebrow. It's perfect to change your eyebrow color for cosplay, j-fashions make up and you can use it also to retouched bleached eyebrow when they grow, absolutely recommend! You can see more pics continuing with the review!

Price: $15.30


First time I tried this eyelash glue and I was really curious 'cause I used for two years another japanese one! The glue has a tiny brush perfect to put the perfect amount of product without waste, for me it's the best packaging ever! The product is really good, I have sensitive eyes and skin and I hadn't problems with it, it stays all day without letting the eyelashes fall. Definitely one of my favorite eyelash glue from this moment!

Name: Kimchi Milky Grey lens
Price: 19$
Diameter : 15.0mm
Effect Diameter:16.0mm
Base Curve : 8.60mm
Water Content : 55%
Life Span : 1 Year
Power Available : 0.00 to -8.50




It's my first time trying Kimchi lenses, I always read a lot of amazing reviews about this circle lens brand so I was really happy to try a pair! This model is called Kimchi Milky Grey (it comes also in blue and violet), they have a BIG diameter enlargement, the biggest I ever tried but the best thing is they're absolutely comfy, really soft at touch and great on eyes, I wore them for a day without problems. The design is really special and unique that gives a lovely dolly look to your eyes, they're perfect for j-fashions makeup! They come with prescription as well. Another best thing is the price, they're really cheap compared to a lot of other lenses! In the following photos you can see really well the eyebrow mascara effect!


















































Color ★★★★☆ cute grey color
Design ★★★★★ special and unique design
Enlargement ★★★★★ really big enlargement effect
Comfort ★★★★★ really comfy

Price: 22$
Diameter : 15.0mm
Effect Diameter:16.2mm
Base Curve : 8.60mm
Water Content : 55%
Life Span : 1 Year
Power Available : 0.00 to -8.50
Manufacturer : Vassen



Another brand I try for the first time is iFairy! I got the lovely iFairy Keizen Blue, a natural pair you can wear in any occasion without looking too fake. The color is really natural and has two tones, blue and yellow, that blend really well with my brown eyes, they're not really vivid but perfect for everyday looks. I don't recommend them if you would like to use them for a cosplay 'cause they're not really bright and they look like a simple blue circle in the distant photos. They have a great enlargement effect and they're also really comfy, you don't feel your eyes dry even after many hours! They come with prescription as well.






Color ★★★★☆ cute two tone color
Design ★★★★ lovely design perfect for everyday look
Enlargement ★★★★great enlargement effect
Comfort ★★★★★ really comfy

I know this review was really really long but I hope you enjoyed reading it! Of course let me know if you like something or if you already tried some of these products!

8 commenti:

  1. wow I didn't know this shop, thank you for the review :3

    RispondiElimina
  2. I really love your make up. This shop is amazing, thanks the review. <3
    Bai, Shiki

    http://beautifuljrockdevil.blogspot.hu

    RispondiElimina
  3. I like how the kimchi milky grey lens look on you. The make up goes really well with it! x

    RispondiElimina
  4. Kimchi Milky Grey lenses are beautiful. *.*

    http://creepyunicorns.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.