Review: Rosewholesale item

New review this time for the store Rosewholesale! I add the chance to choose some items from their large selection (you can find almost everythings, dresses, skirts, tops, accessories, shoes, etc), my choices were a long cardigan with lace details and a bracelet! I got the parcel in the usual three weekes in a good envelope, nothing bad to say about it!


The first item I chose was a long cardigan with lace details and 3/4 sleeves, as many of you already noticed I'm kinda addicted to long black cardigans lately, so I was really happy to pick this one. The material is really sof and fresh, perfect to go out during summer nights but also good durin spring and autumn! It's really elegant but still enough casual to wear it with everything you want, it fits so many different styles! I took a size M and it fits me perfectly. You can buy it for the cheap and amazing price of $10.71!

 


Dress Ghost of Harlem - Shoes Jeffrey Campbell - Choker Wego - Cardigan, bracelet Rosewholesale

 I changed my hair color a few days ago, it's Violet from Directions, I really love it and I hope it won't fade too quickly ahah!






The second item is a fake leather bracelet with studs and chains. This item has a really good quality too, it's really light and perfect to wear it almost everyday. It fits really well my style, I don't joke when I say I can wear it with everything in my closet! It comes in black and white. The price was only $3.58, so cheap compared to local stores prices!

I'm really satisfied of the product's quality and the service, I highly recomment to buy from them! As many of you know they also gave me the opportunity to organize a giveaway for my readers, the lucky winner as I already announced on Facebook is Cheryl Lynn! Thank you so much again to everyone who joined the giveaway, I'll organize another one soon for the anniversary of my blog, stay tuned!

8 commenti:

Powered by Blogger.