Review: Vassen Vanila Milkshake brown


I got yesterday a new pair of circle lens kindly sent by Loveshoppingholics! This time I chose a unique and special pair to change a bit from my usual lenses, Vassen Vanila Milkshake Brown! I got the parcel in like 10 days, totally amazing! It's the first time I got a parcel with slow shipping this fast! Everything was really well packed as always.






























Origin: KoreaDiameter : 14.5mm
Water Content : 42%
 Base Curve : 8.6mm
 
Life Span : 1 year disposal


The lenses have a really special colors combination, the final effect is a sort of brown/yellow but you can find some green in the design too (on my eyes they look more green and I really like it),  they look so brilliant and unique! The design is also really special, a sort of spiral with different colors that blends really well over my brown eyes, they're for sure the most peculiar pair I have in my big circle lens collection! The diameter is 14,5 but it's perfect to achieve a dolly look, it's my favorite because it's neither too little nor too large. They are of course really comfy as all the Vassen lenses I tried before, they come with prescription too!




Color ★★★★ amazing colors combination
Design ★★★★ unique and special design
Enlargement ★★★★great enlargement effect
Comfort ★★★★★ really comfy

Pros:
- amazing design and color
- perfect for a dramatic look
- nice enlargement effect
-really comfy

Cons:
-non apt for a daily look

Check Loveshoppingholics Facebook page to see more lenses pics and current promotions!

17 commenti:

  1. In love with the makeup, you look great!

    RispondiElimina
  2. So beautiful lens. *.*

    http://creepyunicorns.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  3. they look really lovely, the pattern is so pretty
    xo

    RispondiElimina
  4. I'm glad you like them! I hope you'll be happy with your first circle lens pair ♡♡♡ Princess mimi brown are so cuteee *_*

    RispondiElimina
  5. Che belle lenti,hanno un bel disegno.

    RispondiElimina
  6. I really like the Milkshake series too! The eye makeup you did really brings out the unique colors of this lens :)

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Yes they're so beautiful! I hope I could try the grey pair, it looks amazing!

      Elimina
  7. aww the parcel is super cute! I love the design on these lenses! makes me want to get back into wearing circle lens <3

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.