Melancholy

04:53










































































Hat, dress h&m - Necklace Sammydress - Tights Tally Wejil - Shoes Jeffrey Campbell

Finally I had the time to dye my extensions like my hair, the result is great for me even if my hair looks more blueish in the photos , but nothing you can really notice in real life. I miss so much my long hair and I hope to get them back in a few years, I'll do my best to not cut them every month like I did in the last two years ahah. The dress is a new purchase I bought some weeks ago at h&m, there are so many lovely lace dresses lately it was really hard to pick only one but this is totally amazing, I'm in love with it! There are too many things I would like to buy in local stores (like an amazing biker jacket from Zara that was to die for) but I have to save money for my next trip, as I already said in other accounts I'll be in Tokyo again in January, I can't wait!

10 commenti:

  1. Ah how cool! I will probably be in Tokyo as well in January ^^ I love your hair btw, very colourful <3

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you so much ♡ it will be great to meet you in Tokyo :D

      Elimina
  2. You look so amazing. I love the lace dress, i know there are beautiful lace dresses in h&m sometimes i visit the shop too. Now days i really want some cute items from local stores too but now i would like to save a little money too and it's so hard. xD
    Bai, Shiki
    http://beautifuljrockdevil.blogspot.hu

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you so much cutie ♡ so sad we need to save money with so many lovely things ahahah!

      Elimina
  3. ahh wow you look beautiful!! I love the dress very jealous aha! I love how your hair pops with your outfit it looks gorgeous. opheliaofharts.blogspot.co.uk

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you so much ♡♡♡ you're always too kind!

      Elimina

Powered by Blogger.