Review: Uniqso Rilakkuma kigurumi

New review for my always favorite shop Uniqso ! If you didn't notice already, starting from December you can buy from the website Kigurumi too! There is a vast selection of cute ones, it was really difficult choosing one, at last I went for the always cute Rilakkuma one! I got it in around one month as usual with the slow shipping method, it was well packed and it had its own plastic bag, perfect shipping and packing as always!





















 This is how the kigurumi looks on the website, let's see my pics!




The kigurumi looks more yellowish and less brown, but it's still really cute! I choose a size M which is perfect for my height (I'm 162 cm) and it fits most of the sizes without problems 'cause it's really large and cozy, the material is really soft and warm, perfect for winter time! I have a really sensitive skin but I hadn't problems wearing it. I already washed it in the washing machine and it's still perfect, so don't worry about the quality 'cause it's great! It has elastic bands on sleeves and legs and they're really comfortable and soft! The price is also really affordable and cheap compared to the ones I saw on other website or ebay, totally recommended!! You can find it HERE.

































As always you can use my code "vanilla" for a 10% discount on your order on Uniqso! Let me know if you're a kigurumi fan like me *u* wish I could organize a kigurumi party with my friends one day ahah!

12 commenti:

  1. OHHH MY GAWWWD
    kigurumis are suuuch a must have. They look so cute on you TT.TT

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you so much beauty ♡ you have to buy one ;u;! I'm sure you'll love it ahah!

      Elimina
  2. I've always wanted one of those onesies, they look so comfortable!!!

    http://nagareboshi9.blogspot.ch/

    RispondiElimina
  3. I don't think I can look chic with a pajama ahahah thanks!

    RispondiElimina
  4. This is so adorable! :D
    We have the same Sylveon plush too hehe


    SAMI★SPOON

    RispondiElimina
  5. So cute! I want one too. :3
    Bai, Shiki
    http://beautifuljrockdevil.blogspot.hu

    RispondiElimina
  6. So cute! I want one too. :3
    Bai, Shiki
    http://beautifuljrockdevil.blogspot.hu

    RispondiElimina
  7. Oh my gosh that kigurumi looks so nice and cosy! *3* I've got a Hello Kitty one tehe~

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I'm sure you look super cute with the Hello Kitty one *_*

      Elimina

Powered by Blogger.