Review: iFairy Moe Moe brown

It's time for an another review for my always favorite shop Uniqso! This time about a new pair of circle lenses, iFairy Moe Moe Brown ! I really love iFairy lenses so I was really glad to try this model totally new for me and I can say I'm totally in love!

























As always I got everything in a few days with dhl shipping (I recommend it to you if you want your
lenses in less than a week!) and without problems, absolutely recommended!

Base Curve     8.6mm
Color Tones     2 Tones
Diameter     16.2mm
Processing Time     2-3 working days
Replacement Period     12 months
Water Content     55%



























 I don't joke when I say this pair of lenses became my favorite of all time! The color is a vibrant gold that suits perfectly my brown eyes, I love that the lenses look different with different lights, sometimes more gold, sometimes grey! The diameter is quite big but it doesn't look like "alien eyes" and I love this, my eyes are tiny and this pair is perfect to enlarge them without looking too fake. The most amazing thing is the comfortness, I wore them daily for over 10 hours for two weeks and my eyes always felt good, the water content is really high amd for this reason the lenses are amazingly cozy! I really recommend them and they come with prescription as well!














































Color ★★★★ amazing gold shade that fits perfectly brown eyes!
Design ★★★★ lovely design
Enlargement ★★★★ BIG enlargement effect!
Comfort ★★★★ really comfy

Pros:
- lovely design and color
- perfect for j-fashions looks and cosplay
- BIG enlargement effect
- really comfy
- perfect for daily look too
Cons:
- nothing!!

As always you can use my code "vanilla" for a 10% discount on your order on Uniqso!
  And soon you'll see some other reviews!

4 commenti:

  1. Aside from your lenses wow your eye make up is sooo good~ No lenses would look ugly on your eyes!! And I really dig your top :3

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. you're too kind my dear ;u; thank you so much ♡♡♡

      Elimina
  2. Risposte
    1. ahahah siiii assolutamente una delle migliori di Lockshop ♡

      Elimina

Powered by Blogger.