The Nineties

04:14


































































































Hat, skirt h&m - Tee Fig&Viper - Choker Ebay - Tights Taobao - Blouse Missguided - Boots Windsor Smith

This look screams ninenties everywhere with plaid blouse, tatoo choker and platform boots ahahah! So happy this old fashion is back, I think is my favorite one, maybe because I lived those years! The outfit was pretty basic but I really like it, I think my new fake leather skirt fits almost every piece in my closet, in fact I was really undecided on how to pair it and I changed the outfit many times. How did you spend your Easter? I spent mine with my family, the traditional huge lunch is something I can never miss ahahah even if I feel like a ball for the rest of the day XD I'm really happy to spend a festive day with the people I love the most.
( If you are wondering about the lovely red eyeshadow, it's the Guren one from the brand Violent Maiden!).

5 commenti:

  1. I love this wig color! By any chance would you be able to share the seller??? its perfect for a cosplay thank you.

    RispondiElimina
  2. Love this outfit, the wig goes so well with the tartan and the make up~!
    Amy
    opheliaofharts.blogspot.co.uk

    RispondiElimina
  3. the nineties <3 Your make looks super cool with the red eyeshedow!
    xxx

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.