Empress





































Hat h&m - Top Delphine -  Shorts Delphine - Necklace MetalTorks - Boots Jeffrey Campbell - Rings Rogue+Wolf, Primark

I'm really excited to show you these gorgeous pieces I got a while ago from the australian brand Delphine! These items are literally pieces of art, the quality of the materials is amazing, the shapes gorgeous and I love how elegant they are! I love the fact everyone thinks I'm wearing a skirt and it's a pair of shorts instead :D I think making this kind of shorts it's a great idea! I'm always really flattered to collaborate with amazing brands that put a lot of work and love in what they do! I coordinated the set with simple matte black rings and silver accessories, I really love the necklace because it gives a total different and unusual touch to this look! You can find the Delphine items on The Iconic Au and you can check their website for more catalogue pics! I can't wait to show you the other amazing dress I got, it's my new favorite elegant dress for special events :D

3 commenti:

  1. Brilliant styling, simply gives perfect with high-heeled shoes. Share your outfit on my blog. Greetings and welcome
    http://moda-na-obcasach.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  2. Ah you look so amazing! I love floaty skirts, and that first photo of you is so perfect.

    Lizzie Bee // mysticthorn.com

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.