Halloween vibes










Horns Super Lovers - Choker Raven Beads and Designs - Necklace Glavil - Sweater SheIn - Skirt Glavil - Shoes Yru

Hi guys! As every year, I love doing some Halloween inspired posts, this one is an easy Halloween outfit everyone can reproduce :D and it's also really comfy! I coordinated this ripped sweater I recently got which is so cozy and warm, perfect for this season and really good for an Halloween themed outfit without looking like a costume! I paired it with my favorite Glavil skirt, big accessories (so much love for this big lace choker!) and a heavy makeup, that is also really easy to do! The white lenses did most of the work :P if you didn't read about them you can check my latest lenses review here. I used this wig the past Halloween and I got so many nice compliments I decided to wear it again for this look too ahah! And also don't forget to join my newest Halloween giveaway on the blog :D it's the perfect chance to get some cool items for free!

5 commenti:

  1. This outfit is super cool! Love how you did a halloween look everyone can reproduce. Them shoes though ♥

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you so much ♡ I'm really happy you liked the idea *_*

      Elimina
  2. Ah I've always wanted that glavil skirt, and you've coordinated it so well with that ripped sweater! I am so exciting for Halloween!

    Lizzie Bee // mysticthorn.com

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you cutie ♡! I'm so curious to see your Halloween's look *_*

      Elimina
  3. I love it, especially those shoes! <3

    https://thelunarhour.wordpress.com/

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.