Red roses





















Wig Trendy Wigs - Sweater Romwe - Skirt Romwe - Tights Calzedonia - Boots Windsor Smith

Happy Sunday guys! What are your plans for today? I'm going to get the latest Christmas presents for my relatives and spend the day with my family! Today's look is one of my favorite ones of the last period, I recently got this gorgeous sweater with these amazing roses on the sleeves I couldn't wait to show it to you, the quality is AMAZING, I think I'll wear it a lot during this season, I'm always so happy to share with you cheap items with great quality like this one! I also got this wig in the mail, it's my first pink lace front wig with the natural gradient on the roots, I'm not really a pink-girl but I totally fell in love with the quality and this gorgeous ash pink shade, it's so beautiful and I can't wait to try it over a lot of different looks! Let me know if you like this coord and of course what do you think about this wig :D!

2 commenti:

  1. That sweater is super pretty! It looks so good on you ~ I still have so many presents to buy!

    Lizzie Bee // mysticthorn.com

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.