Review: Eos New Adult Violet

Hi guys! Last post for this mont and it's of course a circle lens review for my always favorite shop Uniqso, this time I went back to my favorite lenses from Eos which are perfect both for cosplay and special looks, I'm talking about the Eos New Adult Violet, which are so famous, I think every cosplayer in the world knows them :D

I got the lenses without problems in around 5 days :D if you're from Italy I really recommended the Fedex shipping if you're looking for a fast shipping without customs problems! As always you receive your lenses in this cute black box and with a free lenses case, love this pink shade!

 I in my order I got also this adorable lenses case for travel, how cute is it? It's super convenient especially if you need to take your lenses to a convention or for a long travel! It has also a convenient tiny mirror :D


As you can see these lenses have the most vibrant and gorgeous violet color ever!! The diameter is quite natural and it fits every eye, they're super comfy and I had no problem with this model, I think it's the comfiest pair from Eos. The color and the design are so perfect, these lenses are the best for cosplay in my opinion, they're so visible in every light condition and they're availabe in a lot of different colors, and everyone is cool like this one! They're available with prescription as well. You can get them here.



These lense are one of my all time favorites! They're so visible and super comfortable!

Color ★★★★ gorgeous violet color that covers really every eye colors
Design ★★★★ great and simple design
Enlargement ★★★ great enlargement effect!
Comfort ★★★★ super comfy!

Pros:
- vivid violet color that covers really natural eyes
-  great and simple design 
- perfect for a special occasion and cosplay
- great diameter
- really comfy

Cons: 
- nothing!

Don't forget you can always use my code "vanilla" for a 10% discount on your Uniqso order!

2 commenti:

Powered by Blogger.