Review: Black Lolita Wig Uniqso

Hi guys! Long time since my last wig review :D I have some new ones I got from my favorite shop Uniqso and I can't wait to show them to you! The first one is this amazing medium lenght black lolita wig, I really liked its natural style so I had to get it!


As you can see the wig is a natural black shade, medium lenght and it has a soft bangs, I think this wig can be easily used for a lot of different occasions (cosplay, fashion, daily use, etc!).


The wig is a bit more wavy on the tips in real life, the black shade is incredibly natural and perfect for daily use too! It's really light which is an amazing thing 'cause everyone hates when the wig is too heavy :D the bangs is really easy to style and cut too 'cause it's not "full" like many other I had in my collection, a big help for everyone who is not really good at cutting it! The fiber's quality is good and soft, I have only positive words about this gorgeous wig!
You can find it HERE.


The scalp is well done too and really natural!

And now a bunch of pics I took outside with natural light.






As you can see the wig is gorgeous and natural, perfect for a quick look's change or for cosplay :D

Quality ★★ really high quality fiber!
 Color  natural black color
 Softness ★ super smooth and easy to comb 

Don't forget you can always use the code "vanilla" for a 10% discount on your Uniqso order! There are also many Black Friday deals :D the best chance to get your items for a super cheap price!

2 commenti:

  1. That wig looks like it's very high quality and has a very real look. You look gorgeous wearing that wig!!! I also love your eye-makeup, eyelashes, and the beautiful colour of your perfectly applied lipstick. You have beautiful eyes. I also love the outfit you're wearing in these photos.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2017/10/lingerie-review-of-full-brief-panties.html

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.