Three different styles! (really cheap outfits)

Hi lovelies! I have a new collage post with some cheap options for you, let me know of course what kind of post would you like to see on the blog, I'm really happy the previous one got a lot of views but comments are really helpful for me to understand what kind of topics you would like to read :D

Lately I'm enjoying wearing so many different styles so I decided to create some really different coords! 

Classy gal




This is perfect for every classy girl who likes wearing luxury brands or similar ones and feel elegant without looking too boring or "too much". The blouse totally reminds me Versace and I'm always a big fan of gold and huge prints over all black items. I added a fake leather midi skirt, this coord can't be me without an edgy accent like this one :D and to mantain the classy vibe I added this cute pair of velvet boots with pearls applications (I'm totally into this trend!) and this lovely fake leather bag, the coolest thing is that you can wear it as a crossbody bag or as a waist bag!


Street style babe




I love this coord so much and I would totally wear it! The top is amazing, I love the yellow band in contrast with the black part, the flame printed clutch matches so good with the top and the whole look! Every item is really edgy and I like them this way ahah even if it can look a bit too heavy for many people, I can't live without uge platform boots and black lace up skirts :D

Goth girl




The last one is also something I would wear for sure (and I did coords like this so many times in my life!). I already have a similar top in my closet and I love it so much, it fits many different looks and looks bomb over high waisted skirts like this one, look how gorgeous is this PU skirt with the lace up on the side! To mantain the lace up details I also paired this pair of boots, the bag is really cute and I love the silver applications, I should get it one day!

I hope you like these cheap outfit ideas :D let me know which one is your favorite!




2 commenti:

  1. Oh my gosh I am in love with the goth girl outfit! Especially that lace crop top!

    Lizzie Bee // Hello Lizzie Bee

    RispondiElimina
  2. Nice outfit combos! The first blouse reminds me of those beautiful Hermès Handkerchiefs :)

    X
    Dahi from Strangeness and Charms

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.