Anarchy Road

03:58









Hat Romwe - Blouse Fig & Viper - Tee Black Sanctuary - Tights Calzedonia - Boots T.u.k

Hi cuties! I'm currently cleaning my room and doing the last things for my incoming travel to Turin! I can't wait to explore another gorgeous city here in Italy, I'll try my best to shoot a lot of pics so I have enough material for some travel blog posts :D! Talking about today's outfit: it is one of my favorites lately, really simple and cozy with my all time favorite colors red and black! I finally took out of my closet this really old blouse I got from the japanese brand Fig & Viper, I wore it only a few times but it's a nice piece you can coordinate with many different things and styles! I also wore my Uzumaki printed tee from my favorite italian brand Black Sanctuary, as you already know their prints are amazing both in quality and design, it is a XXL size so I was able to wear it as a dress if you're interested! 

2 commenti:

  1. I love that t-shirt! *_* I really need to get that for myself, too.

    And just so you know, you look amazing, as always ♥

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.