Review: Lolita Wig Uniqso

Hi guys!
Time for the last review of the month and I have a really great wig to show you :D I'm talking about this cute lolita wig from Uniqso! I'm a big fan of taro colored wigs and this one is perfect, but let's go to the pics.

This is how the wig looks on the website, I fell in love with the design and I think it would be a great choice for lolita coord but also for other fashion styles!


The wig looks totally the same in real life! The color is amazing and it blends really well in a darker shade on the tips, I really like this lovely detail 'cause it's really hard to find wigs like this one. The curls are really soft and you can comb them with your fingers too, so you don't need a special brush. The quality is AMAZING, it's one of the softest wigs I ever had in my collection (and believe me, it's really big :D). The fringe is long so you can easily cut it or wear it on the side as I did in the next photos. You can get the wig HERE.



I did my best to show how gorgeousness of this wig in the natural light! If you're looking for a great looking taro wig with a reasonable price this one is perfect for you! Uniqso has some of the best quality wigs ever so don't forget to check their amazing selection here.

Quality ★★ really high quality fiber!
 Color  gorgeous taro color
 Softness ★ super smooth and easy to comb 

Don't forget you can always use the code "vanilla" for a 10% discount on your Uniqso order! 

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.