Review: Sweety Bella Blue Grey Uniqso

It's almost Easter and I can't wait to eat a lot of delicious food (especially chocolate eggs eheh) but today I have a new circle lens review for you :D always for my favorite shop Uniqso, I'm talking about the Sweety Bella Blue Grey


Sweety lenses come in this really easy to open boxes, everything is inside a tiny cartoon box! As always I got my lenses in a few days with Fedex shipping :D no problems with customs!



I love so much this design and the color combination, look how pretty they are! The color is a mix between blue and grey and it looks really natural over my brown eyes, I like the natural diameter 'cause it's perfect for this pair of lenses in my opinion. As all the Sweety lenses they're really comfortable, so you don't have to worry if wear them for a lot of hours! I'm pretty sure this design will look really cute over light eyes too, 'cause the outer line is blue instead of the classic black, I think it's a nice detail! You can find them here and you can check all the other colors here!




I love this lenses so much! They're perfect for everyday :D

Color ★★★★★ gorgeous blue and grey color
Design ★★★★ great design
Enlargement ★★★natural enlargement effect!
Comfort ★★★★ super comfy!

Pros:
- amazing color that covers really well dark eyes
-  great design
- perfect for j-fashions
- natural diameter
- really comfy

Cons: 
- nothing!

Don't forget you can always use my code "vanilla" for a 10% discount on your Uniqso order!

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.