Models inspirations pt 2

07:58


Second post about my model inspirations, check the first one if you missed it!

  photo
tumblr_mioaywXGXR1qmtdp1o1_1280-1.jpg

The first one of this round is the super lovely and famous Amo! I think everyone who is interested in japanese fashions knows her (also a singer in Amoyamo duo), she started her career as a lolita model in Kera and then she worked (and still works) as model for the magazine Zipper! She has also her circle lenses and wigs line (and also a lot of collaborations, like Eyemazing and E Hyphen world)! I love her pastel style and her hair, everything is so special! It’s one of my biggest inspirations in this period for my pastel outfits **

 photo tumblr_mmw0l5rTCf1s2u1y4o1_500.png

 photo
tumblr_mmyhxuQ6S71qmtdp1o1_1280.png
Amo’s circle lenses line Unicorn Tears!


  photo tumblr_ml1q2e1Her1r6drupo1_500.jpg

Everyone who follows gyaru fashion surely knows Rina Sakurai (also known as Sakurina), one of the most famous gyaru models for the magazine Ageha. She is really beautiful and I’m in love with her dramatic eye make up, her style is various and I prefer her when she wears rokku outfits ^^ ( she was the model for the last Ghos of Harlem catalogue!). She is also an inspiration for someone like me, who is not so young as most of the girls interested in gyaru fashion!

 photo
tumblr_mmeog0PlxK1rxqtvfo1_500.jpg

 photo tumblr_mfix8rnKvo1qk5lk9o1_500.jpg


  photo
tumblr_miajvm6b5u1rhe6kmo1_500.jpg


Hiraki Shiina (also know as Pikarin) is one of the most cute gyaru models I ever seen! Her style is really various, she wears mostly sweet and pastel outfits but sometimes also rokku outfits. She is also a singer, check her first pv if you want to see it! I also love the fact she is an otaku girl and she didn’t try to hide it like the most of the girls XD.

 photo
tumblr_mfth6obv3z1r9pu6wo1_500.png

 photo
tumblr_mgo28oaUtQ1r9pu6wo1_500.png

Madoka Magica cosplay for Popteen!


  photo
tumblr_mm4po8hla11qjqqibo1_500.jpg

Yumachi is a long time model for the gyary magazine Egg, I like her lovely face and super beautiful hair, I’m always in love with every color she changes! She hasn’t a defined style but I love when she dresses up more rokku inspired obviously eheh!

 photo
tumblr_mmlu8rqO4q1qjqqibo1_500.jpg

 photo
tumblr_mmuk35W8VK1qjqqibo1_500.jpg

  photo Zasshiko_078.jpg

Kana is a model for the magazine Ageha, I love with everything about her, style, hair, make up! She remembers a lot Reno in my opinion, maybe this is the reason why I really like her XD! Her outfits are mostly rokku , total black or blackxwhite! 

 photo Zasshiko_021.jpg

 photo cats-31.jpg

Do you like them? Do you have a favorite one? I would like to make a new post about my favorite shop-staffs and my favorite gaijin inspirations in the future!

9 commenti:

  1. they are all so pretty!!! I love Yumachi's outfit, it's so cool! I really like Sakurina's makeup too :D
    x<3

    RispondiElimina
  2. They are so gorgeous! But AMO is the best for me XD I love everything about her,she is my hole inspiration (人・ω・)♡

    xoxo
    Luly~
    。.:*・°☆ Pastel Cubes Blog 。.:*・°☆
    ☆彡 http://pastelcubes.blogspot.com.br/ ☆彡

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Amo is so adorable *_* I want all her beautiful outfits ahahah

      Elimina
  3. Oh wow, those are some really nice inspirations!! ♥

    RispondiElimina
  4. thank you for the invite ♥ I will check it!

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.