Review: Sololita accessories

I know it's yet another review post ahah I hope I won't annoy you! Of course let me know what kind of posts do you like to read in future, I'll do my best to make sure my blog is interesting for you all. This time I got a new little parcel from Sololita ( you can read my previous reviews for them here, here, here and here), I choosed some accessories from their large selection:




























You know I'm addicted to chokers so I was really happy to choose one from their section, my choice went for a simple one in velvet with a antique gold cross, really simple but good for a lot of different outfits! The quality is really good I have anything bad to say about it!


























They also sell a lot of gothic bracelets so I went for a cute pair to match the choker, black lace x antique gold! It has also a lovely ring connect to the bracelet and a tiny spider pendant. It's really cool to coordinate with a gothic lolita outfit (or gothic in general, but you know I'm also addicted to roses in lolita fashion).




























The last thing is a simple pair of fishnet stocking, maybe it will sound strange but I recently noticed it's really hard to find this kind of stuff in local shops, I remember years ago it was really easy to find fishnet stocking/tights in all colors, so I was really happy to choose them 'cause I miss this kind of model in my tights/stockings collection!















































Headband Spinns - Dress Glad News - Shoes Jeffrey Campbell
And lasty a full outfit pic with my baby, he's not a big fan of the camera ahahah it's always really hard to make a good pic of him! As many of you noticed I also changed my hair color after a year, I'll talk about it more in one of the next posts 'cause the color is really cool (cherry pink with violet tips) but it wasn't what I asked for to the hairdresser, luckily it wasn't a tragedy ahah!

4 commenti:

  1. I love your new tights! I have one similar but with garters. Your outfit it's so cool too *-* I love all your shoes <3

    http://cookiescorpse.blogspot.com.es/

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.